Monday, October 15, 2012

Employee Survey Success: The 3 A's of Employee Satisfaction Surveys

Employee Survey Success: The 3 A's of Employee Satisfaction Surveys: The employee survey (i.e., employee satisfaction surveys) should form the backbone of any employee engagement initiative. In my book, Employee Engagement 2.0, I explain how the first step to improving anything is to measure it, and employee satisfaction and employee engagement are no different. But too often, despite a considerable investment in time and money, employee surveys fail to move the needle of engagement. For your survey to actually drive business results, you have to follow what I call the “three A’s of employee surveys.”

1 comment:

  1. Survey is a method of gathering data form the common people about a thing. It provides the correct idea about the things. It will really help a lot of people. I shared it with my friends on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks admin for this post.
    Survey Providers

    ReplyDelete