Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Why Traditional Employment Is Better Than Entrepreneurship

Why Traditional Employment Is Better Than Entrepreneurship: "I left a corporate job to launch my own business so you might believe that I’m a fierce advocate of entrepreneurship over traditional employment. Obviously I thought it was the right choice for me. However, I don’t think it’s the right choice for everyone. Yes, running your own business might lead to more money, more flexibility, and a chance to fulfill a passion. But an office environment offers camaraderie and resources that shouldn’t be overlooked. So it’s not a given that a business is “better” than a traditional job or that a business rather than a job is a better choice for you. So before you quit your job at Macy’s, Pfizer, or wherever you are, here are 5 reasons having a job trumps running a business:"

No comments:

Post a Comment