Monday, February 27, 2012

Want to Stand Out From the Crowd? 3 Tips on How to Do It.

Want to Stand Out From the Crowd? 3 Tips on How to Do It.: I recently received an advance copy of Lindsey Pollak?s book, the revised edition of Getting From College to Career. Though my college days are long behind me and I?m now on my second career, I find Lindsey?s advice on how to stand apart from the competition to be extremely valuable ? especially as it relates to entrepreneurs.  There are a lot of similarities between those building businesses and those taking the first steps to build their careers. Whether you?re in college looking for a job or trying to get a new venture off the ground, you need to be relentless, proactive, informed and mindful of perception.  You also need to figure out your points of differentiation.

No comments:

Post a Comment